Friday, July 10, 2009

A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words...


If you live in the Selma area, please take a moment to check out the billboard from RADAR13 Ministries' JESUS IS GOD PROJECT™ on Broad Street near the Fire Station. I think it is across from Rose of Sharon Church. Also, check out its twin on J.L. Chestnut Blvd. between Church St. and Tremont. Jesus is GOD!

Let's pray that cult leader Mark Duke and his followers will see it and Jesus will change their hearts!

If you can't see the image above, please click here.



You can easily share this blog entry with others by clicking on the email link (envelope icon) below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I may not read your comment. If you desire for me to contact you, or if there is something that you want me to know, please send me an email using this address: wewillfindthetruth@gmail.com. You can also contact me via U.S. Mail at PO Box 361493, Birmingham, AL 35236.

Thanks again, Allan McConnell