Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Ark of Mark - This Boat Won't Float!

In the audio clip provided below, Mark Duke is talking about God telling him that He was going to build the ark in Colorado and gather the people together before judgement and destruction came (the ark, likened to a church - Duke's House of God). He was going to build "a place where the people should be doing great and could be safe, a place where you shouldn't have to worry about the the child molester, a place where you shouldn't have to be worried about the child molester being your leader! "

Okay, I'll agree with Duke on the child molester part, but he loses me with says next....

"I always said, I asked John Lewis one day, You all knew that Martin Luther King was sleeping around, why didn't anybody say it? Corretta King knew it, why didn't Corretta stand up?"

Wow! How does Mark Duke make the leap from God building an ark in Colorado; a place where you don't have to worry about child molesters, a place where you don't have to worry about child molesters being your leader, to making the outrageous claim that he asked John Lewis about Martin Luther King sleeping around, and then suggesting that his wife knew about it but didn't take a stand.

I wonder how John Lewis answered Duke's question?

There is more where this came from - check back soon......


Click the Play Button above to listen


You can easily share this blog entry with others by clicking on the email link (envelope icon) below.

1 comment:

  1. Just from this snip of tape, it makes me wonder if Mark Duke is suggesting that MLK was a child molester as well as a cheating husband. I just can not believe he asked to use the MLK's name on his building and he is preaching how evil MLK was.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I may not read your comment. If you desire for me to contact you, or if there is something that you want me to know, please send me an email using this address: wewillfindthetruth@gmail.com. You can also contact me via U.S. Mail at PO Box 361493, Birmingham, AL 35236.

Thanks again, Allan McConnell