Thursday, January 8, 2009

COMMENTS TURNED ON

I have set the blog to now accept comments:

I may or may not read your comment. If there is something that you think that I absolutely need to see, please send an email instead to: wewillfindthetruth@gmail.com.

Please be polite and logical.

I don't care if you use your real name or not. I reserve the right to delete a comment.

Any message that can be considered illegal, such as threats of violence directed at any person or group WILL IMMEDIATELY BE REPORTED TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES.

You may leave a comment, or read comments left by others by clicking the comment link at the end of each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I may not read your comment. If you desire for me to contact you, or if there is something that you want me to know, please send me an email using this address: wewillfindthetruth@gmail.com. You can also contact me via U.S. Mail at PO Box 361493, Birmingham, AL 35236.

Thanks again, Allan McConnell